Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Day 138

The angle of death came to visit me in my sleep and promised me three times. i fear i know what comes next. Its the fear known that i know now that will never change. I try to move but the waves are too strong. The floor is like a lake, water up to my neck. The kitchen is a blur of pots and pans and pot and pants and plots of plants and i really should have just ordered out. or in. or in and out. and over and under. I am down and out, like jonah...but he survived so then why can't eye. i go under water to look for my car keys but find only kelp and dirty cash floating around my underwater home afloat above the ground. Am i sinking? Am i floating? I can't kind find my way up and i can't find my way out. I realize i've been under water now for days. My hands have webbed but I still can't find my keys. I guess i won't go into work today, not like this, not as a fish. this is my water grave. buried at sea. noble.

No comments:

Post a Comment