Monday, February 8, 2010

memoirs of a madman day 136

The walls of my apartment close in on me fast and heavy, like my breath. They bend and break and steal my air. They bleed the dull white blood of the unicorns i brutally murdered to paint them with. My head swims with drunken fish, eating away at my brain until i loose motor function and cohesive thought. I will be dead soon. I will be dead soon. Iwi ll be deed snoon. Iwillb edea dsoo n. iwlbdadson...
The walls are trying to crush me and they wait for me to turn my back on them. i am helpless to their attacks. They are full of vengeance and fury for they are out for revenge for the holes i put in them and their friends. I plead for mercy. I plea for mercy, i pray for mercy to no one at all. I ask for forgiveness, but they hear nothing of it. It is time to face my destiney, to accept my fate.
Eaten alive by my own apartment. I will be remember forever for what has happened here today and my greatness and for what i accomplished here in this god forsaken place. Take me death, if you dare, i am ready...

No comments:

Post a Comment